NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. Promotion and Sponsor: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. The Sponsor is CC Services, Inc., 1701 Towanda Ave., P.O. Box 2100, Bloomington, IL 61702-2100 (“Sponsor” or “COUNTRY Financial®”). All decisions related to, as well as interpretation of, these Official Rules by Sponsor shall be final and binding. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes starts 11/10/17 at 12:00 a.m. (CST) and ends at 11:59 p.m. (CST) on 11/19/2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Each day during the Sweepstakes Period will be from 8:00 a.m. (CST) to 7:59.59 a.m. on the following morning until the last Day of the Sweepstakes Period which shall begin at 8:00 a.m. (CST) and end at 4:59.59 p.m. (CST).
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who:
• are eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry,
• fulfill all entry requirements as set forth in these Official Rules within the Sweepstakes Period, and
• each agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Employees and career agents of Sponsor and employees of its parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Eligibility is also contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. How to enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You are automatically entered to win up on completing the required fields of name, phone number and email. Entries in excess of the limit, and entries without valid or current contact information for the entrant or the Referral will be disqualified. By entering the Sweepstakes the entrant expressly consents to being entered into the COUNTRY Financial database and will receive e-mail and/or print marketing. This promotion is not an inducement to purchase any product or service, and no purchase is required to enter or win. No attendance at any sales presentation is required and entrant does not need to provide any information related to any product or service to enter.
5. Winner Determination and Verification: One (1) prize winner will be randomly selected from the pool of all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, approximately 11/20/17. The potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if notified of being a potential winner, unless and until the entrant’s eligibility has been verified. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and eligibility is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email or phone after selection. A potential winner is disqualified and forfeits the prize if the potential winner: 1) cannot be contacted using the information provided after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information provided in the registration form, 2) fails to comply with these Official Rules, 3) fails to respond to Sponsor’s attempt to notify the potential winner of being selected within 5 business days, 4) fails to sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release (“Release”) within the required time period (if applicable – time period will be provided with the Release), or, 5) the prize, the prize notification, or the Release is returned as undeliverable or results in an error message generated from potential winner’s email service provider – even it ultimately delivered. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the foregoing process will be repeated with a randomly selected potential winner from the pool of remaining eligible entries until the prize is awarded or until 4 attempts have been made to award the prize and each attempt has failed. For each prize, Sponsor will identify a potential winner promptly after the end of the sweepstakes period, and will attempt to verify the potential winner’s eligibility, or select an alternative potential winner with in a reasonable time thereafter. Once Sponsor determines that a potential winner is eligible, the prize will be awarded promptly. A winner list may be obtained by printing the requestor’s name, address, city, state, and ZIP code on a 3” x 5” postcard and mailing it to Sponsor at the address listed above to the attention of: Attn: COUNTRY Financial Customer Referral Sweepstakes, 1701 Towanda Avenue, Bloomington, Illinois 61702. The Sweepstakes Winner list must be requested within 90 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Prizes: The prize is one (1) pair of hand-painted Converse shoes designed by Chicago artist, Kari Black.
7. Limitations of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and it respective subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, advertising or promotional agencies, distributors, or any telephone network or service providers including each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) technical failures of any kind, (2) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing or computing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that technical or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state for promotional or advertising purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. Suspension: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and /or modify the Sweepstakes Period, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure, or other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs Sponsor’s ability to properly conduct the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancelation of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules including without limitation any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the web site, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10.Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or Illinois State Court located in Bloomington, IL; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.